Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sunday on the River




It's always good to touch base with old clients and this past Sunday afternoon I was down on the river near Hertford at Abby Stalling's home to photograph Abby's entire family. The family had actually been trying to get this photo taken for over a year so it was great that the weather cooperated and everyone was there. The main goal of the day was the entire family which I did first and then we started breaking down into individual families, grandchildren, etc. Needless to say, everyone loosened up as the time went on and there are several photos that are a little more "fun loving" than others. A pleasant way to end the weekend.

1 comment:

Peggy Davis said...

This is exactly what I want from our family. White shirts and jeans would be fine. I don't think that is to much to ask. I don't want to wait until the first Grandchild gets married! I bet they would like to surprise us!!! PLD