Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Nancy and Tommy


I just wanted to add my wishes for a Happy Anniversary to Nancy and Tommy Flythe from Seaboard. I've said before that I always think of "our" brides and grooms as family and look forward to all the happy moments in their lives. Nancy and Tommy's daughters threw them a surprise anniversary party and Lynn wanted to create a special gift for them since she is a good friend and Seaboard neighbor. We pulled the negatives from their wedding (I don't think we know whether it was my father or brother who photographed the wedding but I'm guessing it was my father by some of the poses). We had a great time looking back through them and selecting one that would make a nice B&W photo. Weren't they a sweet couple? Here's the photo we picked from their wedding along with one from their daughter Jamie's wedding a few years ago.

No comments: