Sunday, November 1, 2009

Special Weekend Sessions Available








I have unexpectedly come up with a free weekend (no weddings) and, since it's right here at Christmas portrait time, I thought I'd open it up for some weekend sessions. I usually can't do anything on weekends because I'm here, there and everywhere with the happy brides and grooms, but the weekend of November 21-22 has ended up being available. I thought it was a little late in the year to go the Outer Banks and do beach portraits so I thought I'd open it up for outdoor portraits, hopefully at Chowan University in Murfreesoboro. I'll start sessions at 9:00 in the morning and go until the light fades, probably about every 45 minutes or so depending on the photos wanted. Chowan has some great places that work well for groups -- the porch of Columns Building, the gazebo, and lake and bridge area. Additionally the porch of Columns will even work if it's raining. I'm not charging a location fee or sitting fee for these sessions and I'll be happy to cross the river to Roanoke Rapids if some of my clients over there have a spot they would like to use on Sunday. I've already got a couple of sessions set up for Chowan on Saturday so I'll stick to that location for the Saturday sessions. Portraits are a perfect gift for everyone on your Christmas list, and I've included lots of samples of family portraits in this blog to give you some ideas.
Give us a call (252-585-0394) or send an email (conwayphoto@mchsi.com) if you'd like to book one of these weekend sessions. And, of course, you're welcome to call for an appointment at the studio if you would prefer studio portraits. The Friday after Thanksgiving is already completely booked up but we have some spots available for the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and for other days and times until then. We will stop taking appointments some time around December 1 so we can concentrate on finishing up our Christmas orders. Hope we get to see you!!!

No comments: