Saturday, October 18, 2008

Meredith's Storybook Wedding








It's been a pleasure through the years to work with Koren and Kenny Edward's family from across the line in Virginia. They have three beautiful daughters and I feel privileged to have been allowed to document happy family times for them. The last wedding in the family was in August for their daughter, Meredith. I had a fun afternoon with Meredith in historic Murfreesboro where I took her bridal portraits. We went to a little park and bridge in the historic district and then over to Chowan University which is one of my favorite outdoor locations.

Her wedding at Courtland United Methodist Church was also a beautiful day. The weather was lovely and the reception at the Workforce Development Center on the P.D. Camp campus is Franklin was fun for everyone. Meredith and her new husband, Will, selected several of their favorite photos from the wedding and had me design a storybook canvas for their new home. I'm so happy to know that they can re-live their day every time they look up on the wall.

No comments: