Monday, October 13, 2008

Can you believe Carol is blogging?

Here I am blogging. It's amazing what technology can lead you to do. I've been in photography literally all my life and innocently thought ten years ago that I would be able to retire from photography and close the studio without ever having to "go digital." What a mistake!! I thought digital photography was a foreign language that I was far too old to attempt and now you would be unable to pry my trusty Canon (10D, 20D, 30D, 5D -- I'm working my way through all the "D's") from my hands. I feel like it's taken the brakes off my creativity and I love everything I'm doing and what I know I can learn to do better tomorrow.

Same thought with blogging. It's not what I imagined I'd be doing but I think it's going to be such a fantastic way to share what's new in my work and in my life and get some feedback from the wonderful people that find their way to me. So, I'm getting started and we'll see where this journey takes us both.

No comments: