Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Do I Hear Hoofbeats?














I'm pretty accustomed to clients who want photos with their dogs. I photographed a high school senior this afternoon with her Labrador puppy but this fall has been "horse-y." Of course it's not very practical to bring your horse to me so I've been on the road for a couple of different horse sessions. The first one was Allison Taylor from Emporia who wanted her bridal portraits with her horse. I met Allison and her parents at Lions Watch in Roanoke Rapids and we had a wonderful afternoon walking the grounds all the way back to the Roanoke River taking photos. And, as you can see from one of the photos, she had some really cool boots underneath that wedding dress.

A couple of weeks ago I met Emily Vann in Courtland to take her senior portraits with her horse. As long as he had plenty to eat, he was a happy horsey and would have let me take photos all afternoon long. I wonder if Emily will be taking him off to college next year?

No comments: