Wednesday, March 3, 2010

School's Out . . .

School's out . . . or at least it is for me, for a while. I've had a wonderful couple of months -- learning and being inspired. It's almost like I'm back in college which was great. In January and February, I was fortunate enough to attend a national convention (absolutely awesome) and three different state-wide meetings -- two in NC and one in VA. I have heard some dynamic speakers -- real experts and innovators in their fields -- and have been inspired to work on TONS of new projects. I hope I'll be sharing some of these with you soon and I hope I'll get back to a more regular schedule of blogging. I feel like I've neglected my blog a little bit lately because I've been trying to get my Facebook page more organized. Hope you continue to check out what's new on both!!!

No comments: