Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"Sock" it to Me Wedding


I'm feeling really tardy in blogging about things that have been going on lately but I've just returned from a wonderful trip to New York. Got to spend a little quality time with my husband and see some Broadway shows.

I've been intending to write about Amanda and Josh's wedding on October 10 for a while now. I had never seen the "wedding party" socks that all the men were sporting until now. I don't know whether it's to make certain that all the men wear dark socks or whether Amanda was afraid they would drink too much and forget who they are.


The rain cleared up in time for the wedding and they ended up with a beautiful day for the horse and carriage to take them on a tour around Colerain after the wedding.

They came back to the church for photos and the wedding party
got a little wild and crazy for some photos.




Amanda got the biggest wine glass of the night because
she WAS "Princess for a Day!"

A sparker send-off made the night complete.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the pics it looks like it was an exciting wedding. Love the socks. Neat idea.