Saturday, February 14, 2009

Beach Bound!!


I'm leaving for a little vacation week at the beach and am psyched!! I know it's not exactly a prime time to head to the coast but I have to go when I've got free time and January through March is my free time with few weddings. (Of course, this year I'm hoping it's just the "normal" slow time and not the effect the overall economy is having on my business.) One of my closest friends from college -- believe me, she knows all my secrets -- is coming down from New York and we're heading to Duck for relaxation, conversation, good food and old movies. We had such beautiful weather LAST week but, even if it's freezing, we'll have a good time.


By the way, I wanted to include a photo and the one here is not even mine. My husband took it when walking around our neighborhood at the beach the last time he was there. I gave him a little digital camera for Christmas two years ago and he's had such fun with it. This is the scene I hope to enjoy next week.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I hope you have a great time! I love getting together with my friends that I don't see often, so I know you will have a blast catching up. Mr. Lowe also captures some beautiful pictures. As I told you, he caught some beautiful moments at my wedding.