Saturday, October 18, 2008

Christmas Cards





I'm getting so many calls about Christmas cards!! (I blame the election for the Christmas holidays slipping up on me.) I just wanted to mention that, as usual, we have tons of options for Christmas cards if you're interested. There are so many types of photos you can use -- not just holiday photos. If you've had a wedding this year, it's so simple to use one of your wedding shots of your new family on a card. I've had parents use photos for a card that were taken at some time during the year -- from baby photos to senior portraits -- to mark the history of their child or children in that year. We can use any of the standard Christmas cards already designed or we can create a custom design for you. I've put a few samples of cards from past years in the blog so you can see what some others have done. I've made sure to include a card from a wedding photo, a couple of standard-design cards, and a group of custom cards. Give us a call if you have any questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carol, I was so excited to see that you used Karley and Brooke's christmas card as one of your examples! I alwways enjoy looking at pictures from your website. Last years card will be hard to beat, but we'll see!! You are so talented.See you in a couple of weeks!