Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Becca Boo





I probably can't say enough about Rebecca. She's been one of my favorite subjects before the camera for years. I can't begin to count how many times I've taken her photos -- at the prom, as a cheerleader, senior portraits, as a student at "Miss Helen's" dance class. She's got a bubbly, infectious personality and I think the world of her. When I came home from the photographer's convention last year, I had some new ideas I wanted to test. I always hate to ask a client to be my guinea pig so I called on Rebecca and asked her to come over and "pose and play." She was up to the challenge -- as I knew she would be -- and I took photos of her for the better part of a morning. She laughed, she cried, she danced, she lay on the floor and kicked her legs in the air. Working with her gave me lots of inspiration for some of the new senior portrait sessions that I initiated this fall. Thanks, Becca!!
And to answer the question that everyone who sees her photos asks me -- "Yes, her eyes really are that blue!"

2 comments:

Patricia said...

You three (You, Lynn, and Becca) had too, too much fun that day!!

Mandy said...

Rebecca is a beautiful girl...and you are right, she has the perfect personality to be a great "guinea pig" for photography.

Glad to see you are blogging with us. I just love to see your photography! I can't wait to bring Mason by for some baby sessions!