Monday, January 5, 2009

Santa said there were good girls and bad girls!!































The bad girl I'm talking about here is definitely ME!! I was so stressed trying to finish holiday orders around here that I haven't written anything for weeks. Peggy really got on me today when she came back to work and I ALWAYS listen to Peggy because she's kept me straight for more years than I care to think about. Anyway, I wanted to get back to writing and she gave me the push I needed. So, my apologies to Santa and everyone who reads this for not writing sooner. I'll try to be a "good girl" in the new year and write more often.
Of course, as usual, I had lots of good little girls around the holidays and wanted to share a few photos with you. I have so many sweet little girls that come my way every year and their mothers go to so much trouble to find the most beautiful little outfits. They are all fun to photograph and we look forward to some of our favorite repeat customers. I wanted to share a few with you.
It wouldn't be Christmas around here without a visit from Miss Ryleigh Skeeters of Newsoms. Ryleigh always has STUNNING Christmas dresses and a new doll with a matching outfit. I designed her mommy, Lisa, two different Christmas cards that included several of her poses and even ordered her the Photostamps with Ryleigh's photos on them. That really adds a nice touch to a special holiday greeting.

Many times we don't get to see our little ones after they start school but we had little Miss Carly Stephenson come back to us this year. Isn't she a sweetheart? She ran the gamut from elegant, grown-up poses to ones with pizzazz. I hope she doesn't get it in her head any time soon to cut that beautiful hair!

And the "Dancing Queen" title of the year has to go to Anna Faith Howell! Sometimes to loosen up someone when we first start taking photos. I'll have them dance a little or spin around. Anna Faith has not forgotten me having her dance about a year ago and now she insists on a little dance every time she comes by. She had so many adorable photos that her mom couldn't pick just one so I created a little dancing panel for her. Have you ever seen so many moves on one so young?
And, of course, we're always happy to see Skylar Wood. Her mommy and daddy have been very faithful about bringing her over since she was born and it's such a joy to be a small part of her growing up. Her mommy finds the MOST BEAUTIFUL clothes for her and has had us make very special little albums and collages of her photos. Such a little sweetie!!

No comments: