Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Cards




I thought we had an especially good group of Christmas cards for our clients this year and I wanted to share some of them with you. Don't you just love the variety of ideas that work for a card? Some of them are just great classic portraits like the photos of Logan and Mason Harrell and Owen Black. I really loved the vintage look of Scott & Jenny Culpepper's family from Courtland in their Civil War garb . And you'd never know that we almost turned the Chamblee children into living popsicles taking their photo. It was so cold outside that day (it was the day that it snowed for about 10 minutes) that I was afraid Cyndi was going to end up with three frostbitten children. I also did some custom-design cards with multiple images for some of our kids and families. Hope you enjoy a touch of the holiday spirit!

No comments: