Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ginny and Abby at Chowan


I've mentioned lots of times before that I really enjoy taking photos at Chowan University in Murfreesboro. I had always looked for some way to use that great row of rocking chairs on the porch of the Columns Building and found a way when I was photographying Abby. She looks so relaxed and, since she got married last weekend, I hope she's getting a little rest now. I'll be sharing some photos from her wedding soon.


I photographed Ginny and Michael's wedding on September 19 in Roanoke Rapids. It was a gorgeous day and I'm working hard to finish their photos but I thought I'd share some of her bridal portraits now.





I don't quite know the details behind this photo
but Ginny said she had lots of photos with this pose and we had to do it here.

No comments: