Sunday, May 17, 2009

Peace College Bride








I photographed Sara Boseman and David Roberts' wedding on Saturday and it was a GREAT wedding!! I'll be sharing some photos of the wedding in a few days after I get working on them because they had a special guest that I want to talk about. But, in the meantime, I've been dying to share some of the photos I did for Sara's bridal portrait. She wanted her portrait taken at her alma mater, Peace College in Raleigh. As many of you know, I'm a Meredith girl so I tried not to hold it against her that I ventured over into rival territory. We met there on a quiet afternoon during Peace's spring break and had a wonderful couple of hours using that beautiful campus as a background for her photos. Hope you enjoy seeing them.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Carol, Words can't express how beautiful these bridal portraits are. Good job!