Sunday, May 31, 2009

Northeast Academy Graduation


Graduation ceremonies have come and gone now for the kindergarten and senior classes at Northeast Academy. Hard to believe another year has gone by! Thought you'd enjoy the photos of the classes and the graduates. I've already delivered the picture packages of the kindergarten students to their teacher and the seniors' photos should be ready in about a week. We'll deliver them out to school for you to pick up but it will be a good idea for you to call the school first to be sure the photos are there and that someone is at school to give them to you. In the meantime, you can view the photos at http://conwayphotoshop.com/northeast/.


Congratulations grads and good luck in the future!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I will ONLY (lol) be 30 this month and I just realized I coached half of those young ladies when they were between 8-10 in County League Softball...man I am getting old!

I wish them all much success in the future!