Monday, July 13, 2009

Brayden



I have been so lucky lately to have so many beautiful babies in the studio along with their equally wonderful parents. Peggy and Lynn and I have been commenting that we've had some wonderfully relaxed first time parents who are just enjoying their babies and letting us have a good time photographing them. Thought I'd share a few shots of Sarah and Mark Lassiter with little Brayden. He's going to have all the little girls chasing him in a year or so. And doesn't he have just the cutest little feet you've ever seen.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I am glad you had a baby boy who would sleep through your session...lol. Remember how we couldn't keep Mason asleep while taking his first photos. Brayden is adorable. I know exactly how Sarah and Mark feel with their new little Joy!