Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jessie . . . on the beach




I was down at the Outer Banks a couple of weeks ago to do some family sessions (more about those in a later posting). One of the families I did was Julie, Steve & Jessie but I'm only going to share Jessie's photos right now. Jessie was very cooperative as you can see from some of her posed photos but, as always, some of the best shots come when you just let children be children. I think she was a little apprehensive at first when we told her it was OK if her pretty, white dress got wet, but she quickly got the message and had some fun in the surf. Isn't she beautiful?

1 comment:

Patricia said...

I really liked all the pictures that you did of the whole family. That girl really loves the beach. And yes, she is a beautiful little girl. She is such a joy to our family.