Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's Off to School I Go!

I'm leaving everything in the capable hands of Peggy and Lynn for a few days while I venture west to attend the Carolina Art and Photographic School for a four-day, INTENSIVE seminar on the Corel program "Painter." I've wanted to study Painter for some time because it can produce some gorgeous results, so I hope to come back refreshed and inspired. I've got to be up and out early Sunday morning (around 4:30 AM in fact) to make it to the first day of class so I thought I'd write now. I will be crazy busy until then with the Northeast Academy prom Friday night and a wedding on Saturday. I hope to have the prom photos completed and ordered before I leave for the wedding on Saturday and hopefully I can post a quick message about the prom photos, but I'll be out of touch until next Thursday. Everyone have a good weekend and call the studio next week to keep Peggy and Lynn out of trouble.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Wow! You are going to have a busy few days! Hope all goes well this weekend! Have a safe trip to your class and HAVE FUN!